Google My Business (GMB) is a free listing service provided by Google that allows businesses to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. By creating a GMB listing, a business can provide detailed information about its products, services, and location to potential customers. This information can include the business name, address, phone number, hours of operation, photos, reviews, and other relevant details.
Benefits of having a GMB listing include:
- Increased visibility on Google Search and Maps.
- The ability to manage and respond to customer reviews.
- The ability to upload photos and videos to showcase your business.
- Insights and analytics on how customers find and interact with your business online.
- The ability to post updates and offers to attract new customers.
To create a GMB listing, a business needs to:
- Go to the Google My Business website.
- Sign in with a Google account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a new listing and verify the business.
- Fill out the profile with accurate information about the business.
Once created, the business owner or manager can access the GMB dashboard to manage and update the listing. It’s important to keep the information accurate and up to date and to respond to customer reviews, as it will help improve the visibility and credibility of the business.
Also, See: Local Citations