Google Trends is a free tool provided by Google that allows users to see how frequently certain search terms have been entered into Google search over time. It can be used to track the popularity of a particular keyword, topic, or website and to compare the relative popularity of different keywords or topics.
Users can search for specific keywords, compare multiple keywords, and see the results in an easy-to-read graph. They can also see the relative popularity of a keyword in different regions of the world and for different time periods.
Google Trends data can be useful for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Researching the popularity of a particular product or service.
- Identifying seasonal patterns in search volume.
- Understanding how public interest in a topic changes over time.
- Identifying related and trending topics.
- Optimizing content and campaigns based on search trends.
Google trends can be helpful for SEOs and marketers to identify keyword trends and topics which they can use to optimize their websites or campaigns to drive more organic traffic.
Also, See: Google Sandbox